Saturday, March 31, 2012

MY BIG HAUL TODAY!

Moien,

So I went shopping today to Trier, Germany and I did a great job I guess cuz my wallet is empty xD
I had a buget of 250€ but that's only what I payed for all the make-up stuff and well I spend like 100€ more than planned. Sometimes I just hate myself for spending so much money on cosmetics

And here is what I couldn't resist to buy:


If I would list all of these beautiful things it would take me a lifetime… SORRY! But you'll see some reviews in the next days/weeks… years LOL I feel like I have enough make-up and polishes for the entire world.

At least I got some presents for buying so much stuff! Love the Escada Seastar Charm I got and the Butter London nail polish remover:


And my new shoes!!!!!!!!! I was in a glitter mooooood :P


(These just reminded me on OPI's Rainbow Connection or Essence's Circus Confetti - Had to buy them)

Now I just need more sun! ^^


Love,

Irsada

3 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^