Thursday, December 25, 2014

NOTD - Plaid/Tartan Nails!

Ho Ho Hooo Merry Christmas :)


Just a little post to show you what I came up with yesterday for the holiday/winter season!

I was bored and since I haven't done anything interesting with my nails lately I suddenly had the idea, looking at my plaid Zara scarf, to do plaid nails. And this is the result :D


Two layers of red nailpolish and then I drew some vertical and horizontally black and silver lines. Took me quite some time but I was doing it while watching one of my favorite series ^^

 

My thumb and three middle fingers turned out quite good thought while I totally screwed up my pinky finger xD Compared to my right hand, my left turned quite good. I have to practise thought...
 

RED : Avril le vernis #19 Rouge opéra
BLACK : Essence nail art freestyle & tip painter in #09 Mysterious black
SILVER : Essence nail art freestyle & tip painter in #03 Silver Surfer

Hope you like it. Leave a comment please!

And have a nice holiday season,

XoXo

IrSaDa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ^^